…when you’re done having kids?
10. When you’re in the store and your sister says, “Isn’t that baby so cute?” You look at the baby and can honestly say no.
9. When you won’t tango with your man while you’re ovulating. 😉
8. When you see girls at church that are unkempt, and you no longer have to fight the urge to grab them and do their hair.
7. While planning future family events – you only have the current kiddos in mind and it feels right. (No more planning around pregnancies.)
6. When you give all your baby stuff to your sister and are so excited to have the extra attic room!
5. When you come to terms that the ache you feel for wanting a daughter IS the trial, not the process of raising one.
4. When you no longer linger in the girl clothes department.
3. When you see other mothers and daughters together you think of all the problems you won’t have to deal with instead of all the experiences you’ll miss out on.
2. When you find the words “Honey, it’s time I get snipped.” from your husband the most romantic words, and you fall in love with him all over again.
1. When you look at a picture of your 3 boys and feel content that your family is complete.