My kids are finally in school and my exhausting summer has officially ended. Time to celebrate! Here we are at Pei Wei for lunch. Yummy!
I folded a ton of laundry that was on my lazy boy in my room. And I finally had some time to think and get together something that I’ve been wanting to do for a while now…
The ‘Great Tip Award’ from TipJunkie.com. It will work just like all the other meme’s we’ve been doing. Please follow the rules to assure the integrity of the award. It will be a blog version of Maven’s so to speak.
I award this to:
- Rochelle for detailing her entire house and all her home improvement projects, complete with before and after pictures. I have been inspired so much by her talent and decor tips. Every time I’m over I see something new and get a new idea.
- ONEHM for always sharing her amazing digital scrapbooking layouts complete with what kits she used. I love her layouts so much and am inspired by her dedication to doing something she really enjoys.
- Skip to my Lou for always having great tips and ideas. Her latest post is on how to do a Shrimp Boil. Seriously, how fun is that! She even posts how-to pictures for every recipe, craft, and project. She’s truly amazing.
Now it’s your turn to tag. The participation rules are simple:
1. If you get tagged, write a post with links to 3 blogs that also have great tips.
2. Link this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Great Tip Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Optional: Submit the tip(s) to be featured on TipJunkie.com.
Please remember to tag blogs with real merits. The goal is to spotlight inspiring ideas that make life easier, fun, and/or more beautiful.
3 thoughts on “1st Day of School”
pretty great , and high honor coming form you! i like how you laid out the rules of it too! very smooth!
Thank you, thank you! You are too kind. Tee hee! You’re so cute!
I’m not sure how to embed these pics, so I’ll have to figure it out and try to do it. That’s why I don’t have the tip junkie on my website. I don’t use blogspot, so I’m not sure. But I’ll work on it.
Thank you for this. I feel so lucky! This is a great idea. I will have to start thinking of who I can give this to…