I love to throw birthday parties for my friends. It think that at least once a year you should let the people close to you know how much you appreciate them.
Here are some of my Girlfriend Birthday Party Ideas:
1. Around the Clock Birthday: This is a great spin on the surprise birthday party. Have friends and family members go to the birthday girl’s house every hour on the hour.
2. Spin on the Gift Card: Instead of collecting money and buying a generic gift card, attach the money to something that represents the gift. Click on the link for more details.
3. I’ve already given my Friends are Like Flowers idea.
4. House of Money: I’ve done this recently as well. My friend wanted money to decorate her house, so I made this house and filled the windows, door, etc with cash.
5. Song Card w/ CD: Katri submitted this tip to Executive Homemaker, she made her friend a CD and then worked the song titles into the card.
You can get further instructions and pictures at ExecutiveHomemaker.com under Gift Ideas then Girlfriend Birthdays.
Here’s a great tile my friend gave as a birthday gift idea. Enjoy and throw a kick-butt birthday bash for a good friend. Also, I’m in desperate need of some new ideas. So if you’ve got one please leave me a comment! Y’all rock!!